Middle Street Harvest Festival
There a lot going on this weekend on Middle Street in Gloucester! Come to the Middle Street Harvest Festival for live music, museum tours, the Thanksgiving Cape Ann Farmers Market, a craft fair and chowder luncheon, story time and crafts for the kids, tours of the Gloucester Fire Station and more! A benefit concert will take place to raise funds for the Grace Center at Saint John's Episcopal Church. The Middle Street Harvest Festival is sponsored by Bank Gloucester and other local businesses.
Middle Street Harvest Festival Schedule:
Annual Country Cupboard Fair
- Saint John's Episcopal Church - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Homemade Crafts
- Fish Chowder Luncheon
- Cookie Walk
- Artisan Cheese
- Silent Auction
- Apple Cider
- Thrift store open
Cape Ann Farmers' Market - Thanksgiving Harvest Market
- Gloucester Unitarian Universalist Church 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Over 20 local food vendors with fresh produce, jams, baked goods, crafts, meats, cheese & maple syrup.
‘Harvest for Grace’ Benefit Concert
- Gloucester Unitarian Universalist Church 2:30 pm
“Celtic Music of the Sea and Season”
- Michael O’Leary & Friends.
- To benefit Grace Center.
- Free-will donation
Sargent House Museum 12:00 - 2:00 pm
- 49 Middle Street
- Open for tours and book sale.
Sawyer Free Library 10 am - Noon
- Harvest storytime & crafts
- Tour the murals in the Saunder House 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Cape Ann YMCA 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- 71 Middle Street
- Face painting for kids
Temple Ahavat Achim 12:00 - 2:00 pm
- 86 Middle Street
- Open for tours. Music by David Wesson at 1:30 pm
Gloucester Firehouse 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 8 School Street
- Kids tours & activities
Cape Ann Museum 3:00 pm
- “The Fishing Strike of 1917” with David Rich.
- Free with admission.